Makeup is not only to doll you up for a party with a brighter sizzling look. It can opt for your day-to-day life also with a no makeup look. You can’t deny the power of makeup, as it helps you to play up your feature in the way you love them and transform your look by defining your beauty. By using the best makeup products and following the best makeup tricks, you can get ready to take a new look and become a head-turner.
Do you also want to make your skin look radiant all day? Here is the guide to getting a no-makeup makeup look that will help you understand the sequence of makeup products used and the best Maybelline products that will fit your skin type, along with other tips that make you look stunning.
What does your no-makeup makeup look need?
You might be watching countless makeup tutorials of your best celeb to get the best makeup look but might have failed to achieve that vibrant beauty. It is because your skin requirements and tone are distinct from your favourite celeb. You need a perfect makeup guide, which is curated especially for your skin requirements and texture. We have curated a replete makeup walkthrough that guides you to get the best no-makeup makeup look with Maybelline products.
A common question that comes to mind while getting plenty of makeup products on your vanity counter is “what makeup goes on first?” The correct answer is, “there is no set-in-stone” formula for makeup, just you need is to understand your skin requirement and choose the right makeup products. If you have oily skin, you may need to work a little extra to get a supple but grease-free base to set the rest of your makeup, and if you have dry skin, then you need to aid your skin with a hydrating product to avoid flaky skin.
Steps to apply makeup for a no-makeup makeup look:
Step 1: Moisturize:
Before applying makeup, you must prep your skin with a moisturizer to keep you hydrated all day long. Choose your moisturizer wisely because it is the most crucial step that prepares your skin for perfect makeup. Let’s take a look at different moisturizers apt for various skin types.
- Face mists: Face mists are water-based solutions, recommended for people with dry skin. It can be used throughout the day over your makeup. You can spray the mist over your face, whenever you feel dry and stretchy to hydrate your skin.
- Serum: It is a lightweight solution that penetrates deep into the skin and boosts your skin health by catering to specific skin concerns, such as pigmentation, acne, dull skin, and more.
- Lotion: It is one of the most common types of moisturizers. It provides hydration and covers your skin to create a barrier against makeup and won’t allow the microparticles of makeup to clog your pores. It is recommended for people with normal skin and oily skin.
- Creams: If your skin is dry, then it is time to invest in moisturizing creams. It has a thicker formulation that provides deep hydration.
- Oils: People with extremely dry skin may feel stretchy and get flaky skin. Such skin needs extra hydration and oil can give moisturization to your skin.
Step 2: Primer:
Primer is the most crucial step to consider before applying foundation. Whether you are planning for a light foundation or a heavier one, primer is a must to set a smooth base for the foundation. Maybelline Primer also helps your foundation to stay for a longer time. Primers are smooth creams or gels, which are applied under the foundation to cover fine lines and pores. Ideally, applying primer is like preparing a canvas for your makeup.
- Maybelline New York Fit me Primer Matte + Poreless
- Maybelline New York Master Prime Redness Control Primer
Step 3: Foundation:
When it comes to picking a foundation, undoubtedly Maybelline foundation is the best choice, but you must also consider your skin tone to get a picture-perfect glow. The best way to test the foundation colour is to try it against your jawline. If the application of foundation fits in well without blending then you have found the right one.
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation SPF22 With Clay
- Maybelline New York Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Two Way Cake Powder Foundation
Step 4: Concealer:
People may have a skin concerns, and concealer is the best way to hide all fine lines, wrinkles, etc. It comes in two types, i.e. liquid and stick. For a lighter finish with full coverage, you can opt for concealer. Again, you must opt for a concealer keeping your skin tone in mind and choose a similar colour to your skin tone. If you are willing to get a flawless no-makeup makeup look, then applying Maybelline concealer will be the best option. To get more clarity in your makeup, you can also use concealer to highlight certain areas of your face.
- Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Multi-Use Concealer
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer
Step 5: Compact power:
If you are having oily skin then your makeup might look cakey. Dusting compact powder with a fluffy powder brush can make your makeup look perfect and stay for a long time. Maybelline compact powder also aids you with a flawless complexion.
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Plus Poreless Powder
- Maybelline New York Fit Me 12Hr Oil Control Compact
Step 6: Mascara:
Give volume to your eyelashes to make them look intense. Just a few swipes of Maybelline mascara, and you get stunning eyelashes. It makes your eyes look brighter without adding more makeup to your eyes.
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Waterproof Mascara Black
- Maybelline New York Hypercurl Waterproof Mascara
Step 7: Lipstick:
For a no-makeup makeup look, experts recommend using lip gloss. But, if you want to use lipstick for a longer result, then you can choose to fill in your lips with Maybelline crayon lipstick and
Maybelline liquid matte lipstick nude shades.
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Revolutionary
- Maybelline New York Super Stay Ink Lip Crayon Stay Exceptional
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips Color Bloom Lip Balm Peach Bloom
If you are willing to transform your makeup routine as a professional, then applying the above-mentioned steps will help you. Simply you can streamline your makeup process into seven main steps, which include moisturizer, primer, foundation, concealer, compact, eye makeup, and lip makeup. Using Maybelline products on your vanity will make your makeup more flawless. If you are willing to make your makeup products shopping also a seamless one, then you can log on to Health and Glow app or website to get a comprehensive range of Maybelline makeup products, from which you can choose the best fit for your skin tone Read More