The latest report titled “Betaine Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Betaine.
|Process Included||Betaine Production From Sugar Beet Extraction Process|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Betaine production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Betaine Production Process:
- Betaine Production From Sugar Beet Extraction Process: This analysis offers a comprehensive cost evaluation of Betaine manufacture from the Sugar beet extraction process. In this process, Sugar beet molasses is used to extract Betaine from it through liquid chromatography. The extracted Betaine is then refined, followed by its crystallization to form Betaine.
Betaine is a modified amino acid comprising glycine and three methyl groups. It is also known as Trimethyl glycine owing to its structure. It has a molecular formula of C5H11NO2 and is also known by other names such as glycine betaine, Oxyneurine, and lycine. It has a molecular weight of 117.15 U.
Its IUPAC name is 2-(trimethylazaniumyl)acetate and is known to help reduce the concentration of homocysteine, which is a harmful amino acid.
Betaine is gaining popularity across various industries such as personal care, pharmaceuticals % healthcare, nutraceuticals, animal products, etc. Betaine has been widely adopted by various companies catering to personal care as a dietary substitute. Moreover, it is also becoming one of the ingredients of various medicines along with fortification of animal food. It is also being used as an agent in paint production and in the synthesis of plastics and detergents.
Key Questions Answered in the Betaine Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Betaine market?
- What are the various processes used for Betaine production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Betaine?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Betaine?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Betaine?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Betaine?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Betaine production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Betaine production?
- What is the time frame for Betaine plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Betaine?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Bio-adipic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-adipic-acid
- Bio-Propanediol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-propanediol
- Bio-Isobutanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-isobutanol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA